Sunday, 9 September 2012

Joining a new challenge

Good morning everyone

A non-stamping post today as I have decided to enter one of my digital pages in a challenge with a new digital challenge blog.

They are Digitally 'Sweet' Challenges, & the theme is "Using multiple photos".  You may have seen this page before, as I have started blogging about my digital pages in between what I am up to with rubber stamping.

 
The page was created with Serif Craft Artist, & I have used one of the photos I took of a really pretty walk & blended it to become the right hand half of my background. The other half of the page then just had a plain green background paper into which I merged the view of the church through the trees.  This then allowed me to give a little more prominence to the other three photos.  Great Budworth is a really pretty village not far from Warrington in Cheshire.
 
It was a beautiful day out - one of those rare ones apart from this last week.
 
Thank you for visiting my little piece of blog world - do call again.

6 comments:

Ann Cutts said...

Thank you so much for joining our new challenge. Love your work when I've seen on our Facebook group - this is just just such a fab page to remember your day out.
Good luck in the draw.
Ann xxx

Denise Pustelniak said...

The colors and added elements sure show off your Beautiful LO! Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet.

Catherine said...

This is a beautiful page Gloria - love the green colour and the way you have blended the background photo. Looks like a lovely place to visit too.

Catherine x

TeenaBugg38 said...

Your photos are gorgeous!!! Every time I see a place so beautiful it just makes me realize how badly I need q vacation.....lol. You showcased these perfectly!!! Thank you for joining in the fun of our first challenge at Digitally Sweet!!!
Tina (DSDT)

Dragonlady said...

Great blending in this page. Lovely photos too.
Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

Hugs Ali x (DSDT)

Elizabeth Campau said...

Stunning! You did a great job of making sure the photos were the center of the layout-beautiful photos also!


Thanks for joining us at http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.com/

Elizabeth DSDT
http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/