Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Digitally Sweet challenge #8

Over the last couple of days I have gone down with a nasty cold - the runny nose sort?  You know the one - can't go far without a tissue.  Not really conducive to rubber stamping.  So to fill the time I created a digital page for this weeks challenge over at "Digitally Sweet"

The challenge this week is called -  "Paw"sitively Digital.  I have quite a lot of photos of my Yorkshire Terrier & the 2 Poodles I had before her but they are not saved on my computer.  I must get round to scanning them.  But I do have my favourite one of Misty - my Yorkshire Terrier - which I have used as my Internet/Blogging picture.  So I have created my page with that.

 
 
Unconditional love was certainly something she gave all her life.  As you can see I have been without her for 16 years & I still really miss her. She was really tiny - but had the biggest heart - oh yes & I think she thought she was an Alsatian because if she ever saw one she ran off to join in their fun. I think I might have a photo somewhere - obviously I had better look that out & make another page.  I am doing a scrap book of photos that were taken of her & I think this might be the first page.
 
Thank you for dropping in for a peek - please leave a comment it is so nice to hear from you.


2 comments:

Denise Pustelniak said...

How beautiful! Love how delicate this is! Thanks for sharing it with us at Digitally Sweet!

Ann Cutts said...

ah such a lovely page - really looking forward to seeing the rest of this scrap book.
Ann xxx