Sunday, 4 November 2012

Digitally Sweet Challenge - sketch

Today I have created another digital page of my lovely April when she was around 12 months old for another challenge.

I have used the photos before - but I like to see them in different set ups.  The challenge over at Digitally Sweet Challenges this week is a sketch.

 
 
& here is my take on this sketch
 
 


I have rotated it slightly to accomodate that I had 2 portrait photos & 1 landscape photo I wanted to use.  The page was produced in Serif CAP & I first softened the edges of the background paper. The digi kit I used was Serifs Daydream - which I felt was really suitable for these photos.
 
Thank you for stopping by - please stop & say hello - it is so nice to know who has been here.

5 comments:

chrissies said...

A beautiful page to have made from the sketch. Love the colours you have chosen

Best wishes Chrissie xx

Dragonlady said...

What a beautiful take on our sketch, love the soft colours. Thank you for playing at Digitally Sweet.

Hugs Ali x

Denise Pustelniak said...

What a delicate LO! Perfect for little girls! You did a wonderful job with this sketch! Thanks for sharing it at Digitally Sweet!

Ann Cutts said...

oh this is just so beautiful and what a great idea rotating the sketch. It works perfectly.
Ann xxx

Karen Wilson said...

Oh, how gorgeous! I love how you rotated it to accommodate your page. Those pics are just adorable! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!